We don’t store any kind of personal or business data in our servers unless it is necessary for a feature to work properly.
What Data Do We Store?
Normally, we just store basic data like
- Account id (primary phone number for the account).
- License status (to check if the user is free or pro user).
- Usage frequency data (to track how often users click/use on the software).
Note: For some of the pro features, we also store additional user data but only after the user has specifically and explicitly granted permission for storing the data.
See the list below for details.
- Optout/unsubscribe feature: We store the WhatsApp number of all the contacts that have unsubscribed in the past.
- Attachment sending feature: Temporarily stores that attachment on the server only at the time of sending and the attachment is deleted immediately after the campaign is completed.
- Historical reports summary and detailed historical reports feature: Saves the data of your historical campaigns for reporting papers.
Storing this data helps us to track bugs and issues so we can fix them & continuously maintain the best product quality.
We do not share this data with any third party, we only store this data to make the features work.
We will keep you updated regarding the data security policy of WASender on this page as in when they come.
If you have any other questions about data security with our tool then you can contact the chat support team or request a callback!